Full support (One stop shop)
We support our clients in the Renewable industry on all parts of Health, Safety and Environment. But our services even reach further then HSE. We can also support you as Site Manager. As mentioned above, we like to act as an “One Stop Shop”. From the development of the project until the final handover to the Operations & Maintenance. And even after that stage we can support you. We have also HSE experience in the O&M phase. You can think off:
• Preparing QHSE-documentation for the construction phase.
• Preparing the site induction, specified to the work, the location and the working conditions (site safety instruction)
• Toolboxen adapted to the work and situation
• Fulltime / parttime present at the construction site for, among other things, workplace inspections
• Present at the construction site for support to the construction site management
• Point of contact for; government agencies, local residents and (Dutch) suppliers, etc. etc.
• First aid / first responder support
• VCA-training or other required safety trainings
• Preparing (Q)HSE-documentation for the Operations & Maintenance phase
Your ONE STOP SHOP for all your Renewable projects
Koops Consultancy support her clients from the design phase to the O&M phase of the Renewable projects. If we do not have the knowlegde ourselve we will bring you in contact with reliable partners who can help you forward. Even for such simple things like, “how can I arrange internet”, “where can I find overnight arrangements for my employees”, “to which address can I send postpakkets” etc. we can be your source of information. We will always try to make your work as safe and easy as reasonable possible. With regard to the construction site layout, we have entered into a partnership with a number of renowned companies. If preferred, the construction site can be fully set up by us so that construction can start immediately upon arrival in the Netherlands. This is of course always done in consultation with the client.
In addition to our many years of experience in the solar industry, we are also involved in all other forms of sustainable energy.
Let’s work together on sustainable energy and thus the preservation of our planet.
Take advantage of our extensive network and our knowledge of legislation and regulations in this area.